ITN # 011 – Community Action Treatment Team for Monroe County
South Florida Behavioral Health Network, Inc. (“SFBHN”) solicits applications from its pre-qualified agencies with experience in providing behavioral health services to children, youth and young adults ages 11 to 21 with a mental health or co-occurring substance abuse diagnosis with any accompanying characteristics such as being at-risk for out-of-home placement as demonstrated by repeated failures at less intensive levels of care; having two or more hospitalizations or repeated failures; involvement with the Department of Juvenile Justice or multiple episodes involving law enforcement; or poor academic performance or suspensions. Children younger than 11 may be candidates if they display two or more of the characteristics. It is the intent of SFBHN to contract with one provider for the operation of Community Action Treatment Team (CAT) in Monroe County.
- ITN #011 CAT Team - Response to Written Inquiries
- Addendum #1 - ITN #011 - Community Action Treatment Team for Monroe County
- ITN #011 - Community Action Treatment Team - FINAL
- ITN #011 CAT Team Line Item Operating Budget
- ITN #011 CAT Team - Budget Narrative
SFBHN has entered into Phase II of the Construction Project of the Mental Health Diversion Facility described in Request for Qualification for Construction Services – Mental Health Diversion Facility, released on December 18, 2017 (“RFQ”). Eligible applicants are those pre-qualified general contractor’s resulting from the RFQ process.
- Notice of Intent to Negotiate - ACS Construction Project of the Mental Health Diversion Facilty - 4.16.2018
- Addendum #1 - Alternative Contract Source - Construction Project of the Mental Health Diversion Facility 4-1-2018
ITN#010 for Community Coalition Services - CLOSED
South Florida Behavioral Health Network, Inc. (“SFBHN”) solicits applications from not-for-profit corporations incorporated in the state of Florida as a 501(c)(3) organization qualified to do business in the State of Florida and qualified governmental entities, quasi-governmental entities, and public school systems, currently providing, or capable and willing to provide, coalition services for Prevention of substance abuse and related consequences in Miami-Dade as part of a continuum of behavioral health care for individuals and their families. Applicants must have a physical location in Miami-Dade County at the time of submission of an application.
- ITN #010 - Coalition Community Services - Response to Written Inquiries
- Coalition Twelve Sector Member Table
- Twelve-Month Coalition Action Plan
- Partner Chart
- Staffing Chart
- ITN #010 - Community Coalition Services
- Conflict of Interest P&P
- Deliverable 1 - Strategic Prevention Plan according to SPF (1)
- SFBHN Protest Policy for Procurements
- Fiscal Forms 2018-2019
Request for Qualification for Construction Services - Mental Health Diversion Facility
The South Florida Behavioral Health Network, Inc. (SFBHN) is seeking Statement of Qualifications from interested General Contractors ("GC") to assist in the selection of a single GC for the renovation and upgrade of an existing vacant facility located at 2200 NW 7th Avenue, Miami, FL, 33127 (the "Facility") for legal occupancy as a behavioral health treatment facility (the "Project"). These activities are related to Project No. 193 - "Mental Health Facility" of the Miami-Dade County Building Better Communities General Obligation Bond Program.
Applications are due no later than 4:00 P.M. [EST] on January 19, 2018. Please visit the SFBHN website at https://sfbhn.org/procurement and click on "Request for Qualification for Construction Services" to locate the application.
All communication must be submitted to the Procurement Manager, Jessica Rodriguez, in writing at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.