Opportunities with our Network Agencies
ICFH Job Listing
- Program Coordinator
- Clinical Supervisor
- Mental Health Targeted Case Manager
For complete job listing, descriptions, requirements and to apply, visit:
CAREERBUILDER and CAREERROOKIE and/or E-mail Résumé & Cover Letter To: Employment@icfhinc.org
Summary of Responsibilities :
JTCHC is seeking LCSW for the Behavioral Health division. Candidate will be responsible for providing supportive and crisis counseling, treatment options, holistic or alternative therapies/services to groups, individual and or family.
Details of Education and Skills:
Master’s Degree in Social Work
Clear and current State of Florida License
Minimum 2 years experience in related field which should include integrated care with primary care population.
Special Requirements and Skills:
Current CPR (from American Heart Association)
Bilingual is a plus.
How to apply: all applicant should visit website at www.jtchc.org or for additional information you may contact Human Resources at 305-805-1700
Opportunities with SFBHN
SUMMARY: The CQI Monitor/Specialist is responsible for providing monitoring activities, risk management functions, and quality oversight associated with the provision of behavioral health services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds to external complaints and grievances and conducts investigations, writes reports and corrective action plans, as appropriate, to resolve.
- Participates in on-site Contract Monitoring and Quality Assurance Reviews, including assisting in risk assessments, preparation, report writing, and follow-up on corrective action plans.
- Assists in system service initiatives related to improving the quality of care; including, but not limited to: Recovery Oriented System of Care (ROSC); Integrated Primary and Behavioral Health Care (Integrated Care); Trauma Informed Care (TIC); Cultural and Linguistic Competence (CLC); and. reviews plans and coordinates training sessions/workshops/meetings for staff, the Network, and/or community stakeholders as needed.
- Assist in the operation of the Incident Reporting and Analysis System (IRAS), including provider follow-up and investigations.
- Assist in formulating and conducting secret shoppers
- Assist in other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: Minimum Bachelor’s degree with three years’ experience in behavioral health field and quality improvement processes. Master’s degree preferred in related discipline.
- Ability to understand and apply applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures relating to quality assurance and quality improvement activities.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Knowledgeable in HIPAA and 42 CFR.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and develop and organize information into a logical format for presentation in written documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a diverse group of
Individuals, both internal and external to SFBHN.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Ability to travel to various meetings/conferences/monitoring for the agency.