Opportunities with our Network Agencies
Family Resource Center of South Florida, Inc. is seeking a Therapist. The information for the positions are listed below. Please send resumes to FFondrose@FRCFlorida.org with Subject line: Therapist – Applicant Name.
Family Resource Center of South Florida, Inc. – Miami, FL
- This highly responsible position involves the provision of mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring services to adults, adolescents and children.
- Services provided will include outpatient counseling, community-based services and coordination with schools, caregivers and others pertinent to the treatment process.
- It may be necessary to provide services during evening and/or weekend hours. It may be necessary to provide services at the client's home.
- This therapist is responsible for clinical and data reporting documentation.
- The therapist is responsible for ensuring services are being documented in a timely, through and accurate manner.
- Supervised by the Clinical Supervisor
- Master's Degree
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Certification preferred.
- Licensed by the State of Florida in Social Work or Mental Health
- At least three years of experience in providing mental health services.
- Performance standards are integrated within the position responsibilities.
- The principle functions of the position identified shall not be considered as a complete description of the all the work requirements and expectations that may be inherent in the position.
- Age specific individuals served: Infant, toddler, children, adolescent and adult.
- Bilingual Spanish/English.
Specific Areas of Responsibility to Position:
- To provide medically necessary and clinically indicated therapeutic services to children and adults.
- To develop and maintain client records in a timely and accurate manner and that is in accordance with Family Resource Center Policy and Procedures, and Medicaid, JCAHO, Grant Requirements and other applicable standards.
- To complete the monthly service encounter log in a timely and accurate manner, and submit it to the
- Clinical Supervisor.
- To complete in a timely and accurate manner assessments on each client / case assigned.
- To complete and implement treatment plans and reviews for each client.
- To monitor the treatment plans, Dependency Drug Court adult client progress, school achievement, and behavior management plans, as appropriate for each client in terms of noting progress, or the lack of progress, and updating documentation, as needed.
- To complete progress notes for each service provided.
- To assist the staff with crisis intervention, as needed.
- To works closely with the Consulting Psychiatrist concerning psychiatric evaluations, medication
- reviews and involuntary commitments of the adult and/or children being served, as indicated.
- To ensure that all clinical documentation in the program is completed in a timely and accurate manner that is consistent with relevant policies, State laws, contractual requirements with funding sources, and Evidence Based Practice.
- To participate in clinical supervision and administrative supervision as required by agency policy and relevant State Law.
- To ensure that all programmatic and administrative practices comply with the highest relevant legal, professional, and ethical standards.
- To contribute to the promotion and understanding of multi-cultural differences in the workplace and in the field.
- To participate in the agency's Quality Assurance program.
- Attends all mandatory trainings and required meetings
- Communicate with Administration and Full Case Management Staff in a professional and timely manner to perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Key Clubhouse of South Florida, Inc.
Program Manager – Job Description
Job Description Summary
The Program Manager is responsible for the overall day to day direction of Clubhouse Services and supervision of employees providing services to clubhouse members. The Program Manager also serves as a Generalist working side by side with members in a direct service worker capacity. This position supports staff in maintaining a recovery model milieu by following standards established by the Clubhouse International.
Assist adults whose lives have been disrupted by mental illness to recover meaningful and productive lives through reintegration in the workplace and the community. Participate as a team member to promote consumer recovery and resiliency in a non-clinical psychosocial rehabilitation clubhouse program. (www.keyclubhouse.org) The CI model is a community-based approach that is designed to complement continuum of care treatment options (http://clubhouse-intl.org).
Training and Supervisory Responsibilities:
• Supervise staff, instruct and assess viability of work units and Transitional Employment Program (TEP) during daily operation of the Clubhouse
• Train new staff on various procedures and tasks of the clubhouse
• Ensure the accuracy of daily system data entry records
• Assist the Executive Director in SFBHN invoicing process
Essential functions include:
• Ensure member involvement and direction in all levels of clubhouse programming; coordinating needed mental health services with outside agencies as required by Clubhouse International
• Conduct face to face interviews with the members, document findings in members’ records and ensure all intake and orientation procedures are handled properly
• Assist Executive Director in hiring and training staff/volunteers about clubhouse and its standards
• Develop and maintain a viable forum that encourages members to express concerns and take part in the operation of the clubhouse program enhancement
Program Manager Job Description The Key Clubhouse of South Florida - 2
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships with agency personnel’s and community resources
• Maintain a safe and professional standard for member services according to the clubhouse mission, vision, strategic plan, policies and procedures, in accordance with all external regulatory and credentialing bodies
• Comply with all clubhouse policies and procedures
• Attend all schedules work hours, meeting, training, and other clubhouse functions including on-call and after hours clubhouse functions on weekends and holidays, as required
• Develop and coordinate documentation standards for compliance with funders
• Develop and maintain viable forum which encourages members to express concerns and take part in the operation of the clubhouse program enhancement
• Document program activity and patient progress, meeting or exceeding all local, state, federal, agency and CI standards
• Establish and track outcome measurements and compile statistics and develop monthly reports
• Assist in grant writing and resource development
• Represent The Key Clubhouse in meetings and conferences as deemed appropriate
• Others duties as assigned
Commonly used applications include:
• Basic computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, E-mail and Internet
Commonly used equipment includes:
• Computer, copier, fax machine, multi-line telephone, presentation hardware
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to lead others to common goals in a respectful and in a professional manner
• Ability to speak and represent The Key Clubhouse in public forums
• Ability to organize, monitor, analyze and improve program services
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to maintain strict client and data confidentiality
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing
• Ability to be present at work on a consistent basis
• Ability to successfully prioritize tasks
• Ability to think analytically
• Ability to understand concepts as it relates to performance-based outcomes
• Ability to effectively train adults
• Abiity to work well with diverse population of age, gender, cultural backgrounds and disabilities
• Ability to understand and utilize statistical analysis techniques used to assess program outcomes and development needs
• Ability and skills to plan projects and implement their development
• Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays on a rotating basis and/or travel
• Knowledgeable of signs of abuse and neglect for elderly and chronically mentally ill population and State of Florida abuse reporting requirements
Program Manager Job Description The Key Clubhouse of South Florida - 3
• Knowledgeable about implementing recovery based services for adults
• Knowledge of national, state and local clubhouse standards and the resources available to support those standards
• Knowledge of conflict resolution and crisis management
• Minimum educational requirement, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred
• Employment experience working with individuals who have serious mental illness or co-occurring disorders
• Strong computer software program competencies
• Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse multicultural setting
• Florida driver’s license
• Strong work ethic and a willingness to work flexible hours
The starting salary is competitive and will depend on qualifications and experience.
The Key Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
How to apply
Please email your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in applying for this specific position to email@example.com.